How do I write multilingual posts on Workplace?
To write multilingual posts on Workplace, you need to turn the multilingual option on and to be logged into Workplace from your computer. Multilingual posts are not currently available in the new Workplace desktop experience. Find out more about upcoming features for the new desktop experience.
To turn multilingual posts on:
- Click your profile picture in the bottom-left of Workplace.
- Click Settings.
- Click Language and Region.
- Click Edit next to Multilingual Posts.
- Click to check the box next to Write posts in more than one language, then click Save Changes.
To write multilingual posts:
- Start writing your post.
- To write the post in another language, click Write post in another language.
- Next to Language, click Select, then type to search which language you'd like to type in.
- Write in your requested language in the new section of your post.