Create membership rules for groups on Workplace
You can create membership rules so that people who meet your membership criteria are automatically added to your group. To add members using membership rules, you will need to be an admin for the group.
To create membership rules for your Workplace group:
- From the group, click below the group's cover photo.
- Click Admin options.
- Click next to Who is added or removed automatically.
- Click Create.
- Click Manage membership settings, then select either Automatically add members or Automatically add and remove members. Click Update.
- Click next to Select profile fields. Then, select the rules for the profiles you want to automatically grant access to your group.
- When complete, click Save and apply.
People who meet your criteria are added to the group as soon as you create your membership rules. Other people will be automatically added when their profile meets your criteria.
Note: Before applying any of the new rules, admins will be able to preview how many people will be added or removed when a rule is updated, added or removed.