Turn off downloads on Workplace
Android App Help
iPad App Help
iPhone App Help
Mobile Browser Help
Workplace admins can restrict certain users from downloading files from the Workplace apps onto personal phone storage or sharing them with other applications. Files remain within Workplace and can be previewed by users but cannot be removed, providing you with more assurance that your sensitive data remains within the app boundary.
To turn off downloads:
- From your News Feed, click Admin Panel in the left menu.
- Click Security.
- Select Mobile Security. If this is not visible, click Settings and enable the Mobile Security option and click Save.
- Select an Audience.
- Check Turn Off Downloads.
- If applicable, determine handling for Mobile App Version Requirements.
- Click Activate/Update Setup.
Warning messages will appear at points in the the preview or sharing processes, notifying users of the download restriction.